Join your hosts, the Aiken 40 Something Cowgirls, as we saddle up to enjoy a wonderful day on the trails. Don’t miss this chance to ride the beautiful trails at Aiken’s Silver Bluff Audubon Sanctuary. The Sanctuary has graciously agreed to open their trails to equestrians for this day only.
- Arrival and check-in begin at 9 am. Ride at your leisure with the last ride out no later than 1 pm.
- Must present negative Coggins upon arrival. Bring water for yourself and your horse.
- Lunch is included in your ticket price.
- Please respect the parking staff’s directions so that we can fit in as many trailers efficiently.
- Registration by November 3: $35 per rider (a small service fee will apply through Eventbrite)
- Day of Ride: $40 cash payable at the entrance.
- Net proceeds benefit the conservation efforts of the Sanctuary.
Full refunds are given should we need to cancel the event.
Individual refunds are given (less fees) up to 7 days before the event.
Event organized by Aiken 40 Something Cowgirls.