A Special Venue for Your Special Event
Now serving as the Aiken Visitors Center & Train Museum, the Aiken Railroad Depot on the corner of Park and Union not only welcomes visitors with depictions of Aiken's history, it is also the perfect setting for weddings, receptions, fundraisers, corporate meetings...in fact, any type of celebration you have in mind.
- reception-style seating (150)
- seated meal (60)
- theatre-style seating (90)
- reception-style seating (210)
- seated meal (75-110)
- theatre-style seating (150)
*Gyles Park may also be available
- reception-style seating (300)
- seated meal (130)
*Capacity limits take into account the space required for tables and chairs
- (2) ADA accessible restrooms
- Museum on 2nd floor (no food/drink allowed)
- Outdoor lighting for event rentals
- 9 tables (8 people per table) and 32 chairs
- Projector and screen
*A City of Aiken staff member will be onsite during the rental hours to answer any questions. The renter will be responsible for set-up and take down. Tables and chairs may be brought onsite for additional seating.
For more information, please call (803) 644-1907.